We are DiffStuff E-Commerce Private Limited (OPC) (To be called DiffStuff from here on in these Terms and Conditions), and are trading as TheLeftHandShop through TheLeftHandShop.in website.
All information, products and services displayed on the TheLeftHandShop.in website constitute an “invitation to offer”. Your order for purchase constitutes your “offer” which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed below. TheLeftHandShop.in website has the right to accept or reject your offer without assigning any reason thereof.
In order to use the TheLeftHandShop.in website belonging to DiffStuff, you (The User) have accepted the following terms and conditions given below. DiffStuff reserves the right to add, delete, alter or modify these terms and conditions at any time.
You (The User) are therefore advised to read carefully these terms and conditions every time you use the TheLeftHandShop.in website of DiffStuff
1. We do our best to make sure images on the site accurately represent the items we’re selling. However, Colours show up differently on different screens. What looked right on our screen when we set it up might look a little different on yours. Manufacturers make minor changes to products occasionally, and we don’t always know about them in time to keep up. While we’re very careful with our descriptions, errors are possible here too.
2. For using this website you shall be at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or shall have the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
3. Guarantees and Warranties: We only stock items from good, reputable brands, all normally supplied to us directly from the manufacturer or their official India distributor (with a few exceptions for rare specially imported items). As such, you have the full backing of the manufacturer’s guarantee. Just let us know if you have any problems, and we’ll always be happy to help you out if you need assistance with a fault.
And for those few rare special import items? Don’t worry we’ll cover any problems with those ourselves, or make sure you can easily deal with the manufacturer directly. We won’t leave you stuck if we can help it.
4. DiffStuff will take “Full Responsibility” of your Order, if the Order has been shipped to any of the major cities, where we used “Private Courier Companies” (eg. Blue Dart, First Flight,Pafex, DHL etc.) to ship your order.
5. The prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of DiffStuff
6. In case we receive a cancellation e-mail and till that time the order has already been “processed” by us, the order cannot be canceled. TheLeftHandShop.in has complete right to decide whether an order should be cancelled or not. Also, the customer agrees not to dispute the decision made by TheLeftHandShop.in and accept TheLeftHandShop.in decision regarding the cancellation.
7. DiffStuff reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price or for any other reason. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment been received. The payment shall be refunded and the User shall be informed of the same.
8. If a non-delivery or late delivery occurs due to any reason attributed to you or the recipient of delivery (i.e. wrong or incomplete name or address or recipient not available) any extra cost spent by DiffStuff for re-delivery shall be claimed from the User placing the order.
9. The User agrees to give accurate, authentic and true information. DiffStuff reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If any such User details are found not to be true wholly or partly, DiffStuff has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from using the services of TheLeftHandShop.in without prior intimation whatsoever.
10. DiffStuff will not be liable for any type or kind of credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to ‘prove otherwise’ shall be exclusively on the user. The User must exclusively use his/her own card on the site.
11. DiffStuff will not be responsible for any damage suffered by users from use of the services on TheLeftHandShop.in .This without limitation includes loss of revenue or data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or service interruptions as may occur because of any act / omission of the vendor. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, negligence, defect, deletion, error, omission, interruption, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, or under any other cause of action.
12. DiffStuff shall not entertain any complaints after 15 days, once the order is delivered.
13. This agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of Land of India. The Courts at Pune, Maharshtra shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement.